Windows 11 is a new operating system designed to be more user-friendly and intuitive. It has a sleek interface that allows users to customize their start menu with ease. Here’s how you can customize your Windows 11 Start Menu.
The get windows 11 start menu in windows 10 is a tutorial that will teach users how to customize the Windows 11 Start Menu.
Most earlier versions of Windows don’t offer a lot of customizing options. However, Windows 11 aims to solve this problem by providing a wealth of customization choices with an easy user interface that can be accessible from the taskbar. In addition, the Start menu has live titles, which provide even more personalization options. Later versions of the OS will attempt to allow you to install Android applications on your Windows PC, which will be much more interesting. Let’s look at how to make the Windows 11 Start menu more attractive by customizing it.
How to Customize the Start Menu in Windows 11
The many customization choices available with the Windows 11 Start Menu are shown below.
- Icons in apps should be rearranged.
- Organize your pinned applications
- New applications should be pinned.
- Remove or unpin applications
- Tuning suggestions
- Shortcuts and folders may be added.
- Obtaining the traditional Windows Start menu, as shown in Windows 10.
- Start menu should be moved.
- Changing the theme of the start menu
- Effects of Transparency
Arrange the App Icons in the Order of Your Preferences
1. Go to the bottom of the screen and click the Start Menu.
2. Now, hold down the mouse button over the program icon you wish to rearrange.
3. Drag the symbol to the desired location.
4. Alternatively, right-click and choose Move to Top.
Organize your Pinned Apps
1. Go to the Start Menu and choose it.
2. Go to the top-right corner and choose All Apps.
3. Browse the list of available applications by scrolling up or down.
4. Right-click on the program you want to use.
5. Select “Pin to Start” from the drop-down menu.
6. That’s all there is to it. The app will be added to the Pinned Apps list.
Rep these procedures for each app you wish to install. A second page will be generated automatically if you add more than 11 applications.
Open the Start Menu and choose the All Apps option to unpin and delete apps. Unpin the program from the start menu by right-clicking it. The program will now be uninstalled from the Start menu.
How to Turn Off Automatic Updates in Windows 11 is a related article.
Recommendations should be fine-tuned.
1. Select the Settings option from the Start Menu. To access Settings, just press Windows + I.
2. In the left pane, choose Personalization.
3. Select Start Settings from the drop-down menu.
4. Turn on the display. Apps that have recently been added. It will make it simple to locate freshly installed applications.
5. Enable Show the most-used applications if you wish to personalize with frequently used apps.
6. You’ll need to modify a Privacy option to enable your most-used applications.
7. In the left pane, choose Privacy and Security. Select the General tab.
8. Turn on the option next to Track app launches to help Windows enhance Start and Search results.
9. Show recently opened objects in Start, Jump, and File Explorer may also be enabled if desired.
Adding Folders or Shortcuts
1. Select Settings > Personalization > Start from the drop-down menu.
2. Select Folders from the drop-down menu.
3. Select any of the following folders to add to the Start menu: Downloads, Settings, Documents, File Explorer, and so on.
4. The folders will be added to the power menu’s left side.
Right-click on the folder name and choose Pin to Start to create a custom folder.
How to Turn Off Notifications in Windows 11 is a related article.
Obtaining the classic Windows Start menu, as shown in Windows 10
1. Right-click the Taskbar Settings at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Taskbar Behaviours from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the Drop-down near the Taskbar Alignment from the drop-down menu.
4. Select whether you want to go right, left, or in the middle.
Themes for the Start Menu may be changed.
1. Go to the Settings menu.
2. Select Personalization from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the Start option from the drop-down menu.
4. Pick a topic from the list.
Following that, your start menu will take on the appearance of the theme you choose. Color, Accessibility, and Visual Effects may also be used to set transparency.
And that’s how you’ll personalize the Start Menu on your Windows 11 computer. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to learn more about all of Windows 11’s options and customizations. If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments area below.
The windows 11 start button download is a command-line tool that allows users to customize the Windows 11 Start Menu.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I customize the Start menu in Windows 11?
Press the Windows key + X to open up the taskbar and click on System. From there, you can select the Start Menu tab to customize what you see in it.
Can you customize Windows Start menu?
Yes. You can customize the start menu by moving and resizing tiles, grouping them into folders, and adding shortcuts to your favorite programs.
How can you customize the Start menu?
The Start menu can be customized by changing the background, colors, and fonts. You can also change the background to a picture you would like to use instead of the default one.
- windows 11 classic start menu
- windows 11 start menu missing
- windows 11 start button
- windows 11 quick launch toolbar
- windows 11 customization