Windows 10 has a new power setting called ‘Balanced’ that is supposed to automatically balance your computer’s performance and battery life. However, it appears that this setting isn’t working on some devices.
The windows 11 power mode is a new feature in Windows 10 that allows users to change the power settings on their computer.
He spent much of his time acquiring new talents and learning more about the computer industry, since he was passionate about technology, Windows, and anything that had a power button. Coming from a strong foundation in computer science,… Read more
- Users say that the power settings in Windows 11 are missing from both the taskbar and Settings, but we’ll show you how to easily solve this problem.
- The first step is to check for Windows updates in general.
- You should also execute the Balanced Performance Plan on your operating system.
- If the power settings in Windows 11 are missing, upgrading the battery drivers is another option to try.
We suggest Restoro PC Repair Tool to repair a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer problems, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eliminate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To identify Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To address problems that are impacting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Users are becoming more enthusiastic about the newest OS, which comes with a slew of new excellent features.
Unfortunately, several of them reported that with Windows 11, battery power options are gone. It seems to be a very inconvenient mistake, but we’re here to provide the finest options for swiftly resolving it.
You won’t be able to monitor the battery consumption and health in Windows 11 if you run into this issue.
According to users, there are instances when the power slider is missing from the desktop taskbar as well as the Settings.
Why are the power settings in Windows 11 missing?
There are many significant reasons why the power settings in Windows 11 are missing, and you should examine each of them:
- Glitched Power Options menu – This is one of the most common reasons for this problem. It has nothing to do with the corruption of system files. A Windows Update is most likely to blame in this instance.
- System corruption is produced by a variety of factors, including random and transient software flaws.
- Poor OS or driver updates – Keeping your operating system and drivers up to date is a must. Any update mismatch may have a negative impact on overall use, including fundamental features like power settings.
What can I do if the Power settings in Windows 11 are missing?
1. Check for operating system updates.
- Then press the Windows key and choose Settings.
- Go to the Windows Update website.
- Select Check for Updates from the drop-down menu.
When a fundamental function of your operating system is missing, you should check for Windows updates. It will search for available choices and begin downloading and installing them automatically.
You should restart your PC at the conclusion of this procedure to ensure that your operating system completes the process correctly.
2. Make the switch to the Balanced Performance Plan (BPP).
- Press the Windows key again, type Control Panel, and then click it.
- Select Hardware and Sound from the drop-down menu.
- Select Choose a power plan from the Power Options section.
- Check that the Balanced option is selected. If you haven’t already, go ahead and do so.
- Restart your computer to get a new start.
3. Run the Troubleshooter for Power.
- Go to the Windows Settings menu.
- Select Troubleshoot from the System menu.
- Other troubleshooters may be found here.
- Click the Run button after scrolling down to the Power section.
- If any problems are found, you’ll be informed, and Windows will immediately repair them.
Because our problem is closely linked to power consumption, using the Power troubleshooter may be beneficial. Your OS will automatically search for problems, diagnose them, and then repair them if you choose this option.
4. Update the driver for the battery
- To launch the device manager, press the Windows key, enter device management, and then press Enter.
- Expand the Batteries section, then right-click on the required driver and choose Update driver from the drop-down menu.
- Select Automatically search for drivers in the newly created window.
- Windows will automatically look for and install available choices on your device.
The battery driver will be installed automatically by your OS Device Manager, which may help you restore the missing battery symbol in Windows 11.
Stick with OEM or opt for third-party? If this is a question that comes up when it comes to Windows 11 drivers, be sure to check out our dedicated page.
We can only suggest using a specialized application like DriverFix for automated scans of missing or outdated drivers.
5. Restart your computer’s operating system
- Open the Settings menu in Windows 11.
- Navigate to System, then Recovery.
- Reset your computer by pressing the Reset PC button.
- Choose Keep my files in the following window to ensure that none of your critical files are lost. This option, however, will delete applications and settings.
- Select how you want to reinstall Windows. We suggest the Local reinstall, however if you’re concerned about damaged system data, you may opt for the Cloud download.
- Next should be selected.
- Select any other options that are required, then click Confirm.
- Reset the computer by pressing the Reset button.
- Wait a few moments for the reset to complete.
- Your computer will reboot. You should also wait a few minutes for the procedure to finish.
We suggest resetting your operating system if none of the other options worked. Keep in mind that this choice will replace any faulty Windows version with a brand new one, refreshing and resolving the issue.
Is it possible to conceal the power settings in Windows 11?
According to what we know, there are currently no choices that enable you to conceal Windows 11 power settings. Because these are design-related features, they are included by default with your new operating system.
However, if you want to customize your digital surroundings, you may use certain File Explorer settings and folders to accomplish so. Take a look at our post on how to see Hidden Folders and Files in Windows 11 for more information.
We conducted our study on the most popular forums and chose just the most effective remedies for the missing power settings in Windows 11 problem.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or need any more information by leaving a comment in the area below.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
The windows can t save some of your changes to this plane’s power settings windows 10 is a problem that has been present for a while. Windows 10 users have had to take steps to fix the issue.
- windows 11 performance mode
- windows 11 control panel
- windows 11 power settings crash
- unable to change power options windows 10
- ultra low power mode windows 10