Windows 10 is the most recent version of Microsoft’s operating system. Windows 10 offers many new features, but there are a few problems with how it was downloaded for free and installed on your computer. The following article will give you an ISO file that allows you to download windows from Microsoft itself without having to use their website. With this tool, you’ll be able to get direct access from any device too!
Windows 10 21H2 ISO file download from Microsoft server. It is a new version of Windows 10, which was released on April 25th, 2019. Read more in detail here: windows 10 21h2 iso download.
Are you looking for the newest Windows 10 version 21H2 ISO file to use for a clean installation or anything else? You’ve come to the right place; in this article, we’ll show you how to get the official Windows 10 November 2021 update ISO from Microsoft’s servers. And how to use a media creation tool to make Windows 10 installation discs for a clean install or troubleshooting. You can also obtain the exact download link for Windows 10 21H2 ISO 64-bit and 32-bit in this page. So, let’s get started.
Download the ISO image of Windows 10 21H2.
Before you start downloading Windows 10 ISO, make sure you have the following items:
- An internet connection that is stable (for Windows ISO Files download purpose)
- Downloadable data storage is offered on a computer, USB drive, or external device.
- If you wish to make media, you’ll need a blank USB drive with at least 8 GB of capacity or a DVD (and a DVD burner). Because any material on a blank USB or blank DVD will be wiped, we suggest utilizing one.
- Make sure your PC fulfills all of Windows 10’s other requirements, such as the System Requirements.
- A legitimate Windows product key will also be needed throughout the installation process if you are doing a clean install.
Let’s talk about how to get the newest Windows 10 ISO files from Microsoft Server using the Media Creation Tool once you’ve checked the aforementioned criteria. However, if you’re in a rush, here’s a direct download link for
Using the Media Creation Tool, get the ISO file for Windows 10.
- To begin, go to the Microsoft Windows 10 ISO download site.
- Then, under the Create Windows Installation Media section, scroll down and select the Download option.
- This will download the Windows Media Creation Tool, which is around 18 MB in size.
- Simply open the download site after it’s finished.
- To run the setup, double-click on Media Creation Tool.exe.
- If Windows prompts you for User Account Control, choose Yes.
- Will, you, See if you can get a few things ready, and then this will bring up the Licence Terms Windows. Accept the offer by clicking the button.
- Next Choose a radio button Create installation media for another PC (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) and click/tap Next.
- Then Select language, architecture, and edition on the following screen.
- Uncheck the box that says “Use suggested choices for this PC.”
- Then, next to Architecture, pick Both alternatives, as seen in the figure below.
- The media creation tool then asks you to choose which media to utilize on the next screen.
- Additionally, there are two options: USB flash drive and ISO.
- To Download and Create a Windows 10 bootable USB drive, go to this page and choose a USB flash drive.
- However, our strategy is to get a Windows 10 ISO file. So, as stated below, just click the Radio Button ISO file.
- Then you’ll be asked where you wish to store the Download ISO file.
- Choose a place to store the ISO file, and then click Save.
- Choose a name for the ISO file and then click/tap Save.
- On the next screen, Windows 10 will begin to download.
- Depending on your internet speed, the download procedure may take some time to finish.
- Wait till the procedure is finished.
- When the download is complete, click Finish and then pick the directory where you want to store the ISO file.
- That’s all there is to it; you’ve successfully downloaded the Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft Server.
- You may now create an installation disk for Windows 10 clean install or upgrade purposes by following this procedure.
ISO image of Windows 10 Education
To get the Windows 10 Education ISO file from Microsoft’s server, go here.
- For Education versions, go to the Download Academic Products page.
- Then, to download and save the MediaCreationToolRetail.exe file, click/tap on the Download icon below.
- Next If UAC is requested, select agree to run MediaCreationToolRetail.exe.
- Accept the License Terms after that.
- Now Click Next after entering your Windows 10 Education product key.
- Next, choose ISO file from the radio option and click Next.
- Then choose a place to store the ISO file, such as your desktop.
- Click on Save after entering a name for the ISO file.
- The download of the Windows 10 Education ISO file will begin.
- Again, the length of time it takes to finish the procedure is dependent on your internet speed.
- When the download is complete, go to the location where you want to save the ISO file and click Finish to exit the media creation window.
To download the Windows 10 ISO file, tweak your web browser.
If you don’t want to use the Media Creation Tool to get the Windows 10 ISO. Then, without using any tools, you use Tweak The Web Browser to get the Windows 10 ISO straight from Microsoft Server.
When we go to the Microsoft website, it pushes us to access the Media Creation Tool, which allows us to obtain ISO images, but it is hidden from Windows 10 users. You may also get direct downloads of Windows 10 ISO files from Microsoft servers by tweaking the web page.
- To do so, use Chrome and open a new tab.
- Then, in the address bar, copy and paste this Microsoft support site URL https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO.
- Now pick Inspect from the context menu by right-clicking anywhere on the page.
- Select Network conditions from the three-dotted menu button on the top-right, which is located under “More tools.”
- Clear the Select automatically option under “User-agent.”
- And from the “User-agent” drop-down menu, choose Safari – iPad iOS 9.
- Now If your browser does not immediately reload the page, refresh it.
- That is all there is to it Now Select the Windows 10 edition you want, then click the Confirm button.
- Next To begin the procedure, choose your product language from the drop-down box and click the button to download the Windows 10 ISO.
That’s all there is to it; hopefully, you can now quickly download the most recent Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft’s website. If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a comment below.
Watch This Video-
“Windows 10 21h2 media creation tool” is a tool that allows users to download the Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft servers. It is free, but it requires an account with Microsoft. Reference: windows 10 21h2 media creation tool.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I download Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft?
A: You cant. However, there are plenty of websites that offer free Windows 10 ISOs to download.
How do I download Windows 20H2 ISO?
A: You can download Windows 20H2 ISO from Microsofts website. Or you may be able to find the link in the Support tab of this page.
How do I create a Windows 10 pre installed software from an ISO?
A: Windows 10 does not come with a pre-installed software. Youll need to create and download an ISO for the software you want before attempting this. After downloading, use one of the methods below to prepare your ISO file for installation on a computer running Windows 10.
- windows 10 21h2 iso download 64-bit google drive
- windows 10 iso file download
- windows 10 21h2 iso download microsoft
- windows 10 21h1 download iso
- windows 10 21h1 iso download 64-bit microsoft